How to join?
|How to join?||Becoming a member of Transport Mutual is easy!|
Simply complete the following steps and you will be a Credit Union member in no time.
1. Complete the Membership Application Form
- Membership form - Individual/joint account
- Signatory form (if you require a 3rd Party to be a signatory on your account)
2. Ensure you have the correct identification documents
3. Pay $10 for membership shares
There are two options to submit your membership application:
Visit our branch
Simply bring your form and identification documents to our branch. One of our member service consultants will sight your identification and process your application.
Mail or fax your application to us
Post or fax your form and photocopied documents through to us at:
P.O Box 130
Strawberry Hills, NSW 2013
Fax: (02) 8202 8566
Note: these forms are provided in .pdf format and require version, 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.