|Disclosure Documents||Our Disclosure Documents contain important information about the terms and conditions, fees & charges, transaction limits etc that apply to accounts or access facilities.|
Transport Mutual is an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI) and is regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
You should retain the relevant document for future reference as the information will also apply to new accounts you obtain or to facilities for accessing these accounts.
For your easy reference here are the relevant documents (click on the links below to access the relevant disclosure document).
- Financial Services Guide (FSG)
- Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use
- Fees & Charges Schedule - Business Accounts
- Fees & Charges Schedule - Access Accounts
- Public Disclosure of Capital and Credit Risk
- Privacy Notification