A Redicard operates on your S4 Multi-Access savings account or S50 Business account and allows you to:
- Withdraw funds and obtain cash advances at 26,000 ATMs and 735,000 EFTPOS outlets around Australia 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Make purchases using EFTPOS terminals
- Withdraw and deposit funds over the counter
Simply activate your card online (in NetTeller internet banking) or by sending us an activation request (usually sent with the PIN).
Guidelines for Ensuring the Security of your card and PIN:
You will be issued with your own personal identification number (PIN) which is forwarded to you within a few days of receiving your card. Every time you use your card you will be required to enter in your PIN in order to prove that you are the owner of the card/account. It is therefore very important that your PIN is memorised and not stored with your card, for security purposes.
Important SECURITY guidelines
- Sign the card as soon as you receive it
- Keep the card in a safe place
- Never write the PIN on the card
- Never write the PIN on anything that is kept with or near the card
- Never lend the card to anybody
- Never tell or show the PIN to another person
- Use care to prevent anyone seeing the card and PIN being entered at any ATM/EFTPOS terminal
- Immediately report the loss, theft or unauthorised use of the card to the CARDHOLDER SUPPORT line on 1800 648 027 as soon as possible, so that your card can be cancelled and a replacement issued
- Keep a record of the card number and the CardHolder Support Line number with your usual list of emergency numbers
- Examine your periodical statement immediately upon receiving it to identify and report, as soon as possible, any instances where the card has been used without your authority
- Immediately notify us of any change of address
What if my card is lost or stolen?
To report a Loss, Theft or Unauthorised Use of the card or PIN, call:
CARDHOLDER SUPPORT LINE (operates 24 hours a day/7 days a week)
Australia wide toll free number: 1800 648 027