At TMCU we can offer you a comprehensive range of products and services to take care of all your foreign exchange needs
It is recommended that you always take more than one type of payment - some local cash, a Cash Passport Card, and a credit or a debit card. That way, if you have difficulty with any of your products (e.g. your credit card is not accepted or the magnetic stripe is damaged), you will have an alternative payment method. Use a Cash Passport card for your day to day expenses, and a credit or debit card for major purchases.
As a basic rule of thumb, if your destination has a good ATM network, take most of your travel funds on a Cash Passport card. Cash Passport is ideal for most tourist destinations, including the UK and Europe, USA, Canada, South East Asia, Japan, New Zealand and Australia.
Get your foreign exchange before you leave home - exchange rates at home are usually better than overseas.
Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard®
Simply outsmart travel money. Load up to 11 currencies and use it at millions of locations worldwide everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Load, spend and top up your card on the go, so you’re always in control.
• Load up to 11 currencies on one card+ – currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, JPY,THB, HKD, AED, AUD.
• Lock in exchange rates* – Lock in exchange rates and know exactly how much you have leave to spend*.
• No foreign transaction fees^ – Pay no foreign transaction fees while travelling when you load your Cash Passport with one of the 10 international supported currencies and transact in the same currency^
• Free global Wi-Fi=- Stay connected across a million Boingo hotspots.
• Accepted at millions of locations worldwide - Spend fluently wherever Mastercard is accepted instore, online and ATMs.
• Manage your travel money on the go - Track spend, reload, or move money between currencies online, anywhere, anytime.
• 24/7 global assistance - Help is a call away whenever and wherever you are
• Replacement Card & Emergency Cash# – If your card is lost, we can send a replacement card out to you while you’re travelling. We can also provide emergency cash while you wait for your replacement to arrive#